Hannah Montana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Announces Tour of Australia,UK ect.

2 posters

Go down

Miley Announces Tour of Australia,UK ect. Empty Miley Announces Tour of Australia,UK ect.

Post  Admin Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 am

Miley has said she wants to do a Tour around Australia but she would also like to go to back to the united Kingdom.

So fans out there, keep an eye out!

“Australia is a big marketplace for music,” - Miley said
“Nashville tests most of its music in Australia because they’re very open to pop music and country music over there.”

She has been keen to take her concert to Australia ever since her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus toured the country over a decade ago and couldn’t stop talking about it.

The Hannah Montana 3D movie will also be released in Australia on thursday so the Australian fans will get a taste of what a Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus concert is like.

Furthermore, the Hannah Montana future concert is bound to be part of a whole world tour e.g.: South America, UK, Asia

“We want to go to Australia, the UK, Brazil … everywhere.”
“Hopefully it will happen some time at the end of this year or the beginning of the next,” - Miley said

So there’s the big news for today and the answer to a lot of your questions asking if Miley Cyrus will ever go to Australia or will come to the United Kingdom again.

In the interview with the reporters earlier today, Miley Cyrus also stated that she has no intentions of getting into late night drinking and partying.

“I don’t feel like to go out and have fun you have to be drunk all the time,” she said.

“I have enough energy for nine people and I have enough fun without stuff like that, so it’s not for me.” - Miley Cyrus quoted

So there you go, fans of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.

She is planning to tour again in Australia this year and try to appear this year or the beginning of the next in the UK.

Like a Star @ heaven Rozie Like a Star @ heaven
x Like a Star @ heaven x
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hannahmontana.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Miley Announces Tour of Australia,UK ect. Empty Re: Miley Announces Tour of Australia,UK ect.

Post  x-Jodi-x Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:42 am

Really do hope so,
I want to go to one.
Does anyone know how much they are anyway?
x-Jodi-x
x-Jodi-x

Back to top Go down